Thursday 24 March 2022

Letter to U. 23 March 2022

 

Dear U.,

Great thanks for reading my papers in this winter.
But your reading has been stopped now.
I would like to send you my tiny paper that was written at past.
Paper is shown by brown at the next.


......................................................................................



Language Definition for the Child who Lost the World 

0 The world spreads around the human being.
1 Language divides the world.
2 Language connects the world.
3 Language bends the world.
4 Language stretches the world.
5 Language shrinks the world.
6 Language extinguishes the world.
7 Language creates the world.
8 Language gives despair.
9 Language gives hope.
10 Language is pasting on spacetime with energy.












....................................................................................



PS

The upper tiny brown paper was written by me. 
But written date is not remained in my mind.

This paper was quoted at the next letter to W in 2020.
This letter is long and complicated by some reasons that are now unknown for me, but probably containing any change occurred in me at that time.

So sorry. 
This not-arranged letter is my limit to writing to you now.
Letter to W is shown at the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment